All website copyright and other intellectual property is owned by or licensed to Basic Finance. The information contained on this website may be used for your reference only. Information on this website may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted to any other person or entity or reproduced in any other form.
Consent to Collect Personal Information
You consent that we (including any of our overseas associates on our behalf) can do any of the following at any time:
- Credit information: Seek and use personal credit information about you to assess an application for credit or make any future offer to you.
- Obtain a credit report from credit reporting bodies: Seek and use a credit report about you provided by a credit-reporting agency to assess your application.
- Provide information to credit reporting bodies: Give a credit reporting body personal or commercial information about you. The information may include identity particulars; the fact that credit has been applied for and the amount; the fact that we are a current credit provider to you; advice that payments are no longer overdue; direction that cheques drawn by you have been dishonoured more than once; in specified circumstances that in our opinion you have committed a serious credit infringement; and the credit provided to you by us has been paid or otherwise discharged.
- Disclose personal information: Disclose personal information about you as required by law or to organisations involved in providing credit to you, any of our associates or contractors, the Department of the Treasury or other relevant agencies of the Commonwealth of Australia concerning the Australian Government’s Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme (if applicable) or people considering acquiring or taking an interest in our business or assets. This includes providing personal information about you to the third-party technology providers we use to process your application for a loan, some of whom are based overseas.
- Bank statements and third-party account aggregation service provider: Our third-party service provider will access your personal information through your internet banking account to provide us with your bank account information. We will obtain up to the last twelve (12) months’ bank transactions on the date you apply for a loan, in addition to further ongoing bank transactions for the term of the loan, to assess any future loan application or make any future offer to you. We note that your bank’s terms may prohibit you from sharing your login, so you agree to appoint our third-party service provider as your agent to access your internet banking on your behalf solely for this purpose, and you consent to our ongoing access to this information for the term of the loan and the purposes outlined above.
- Customer identification: Disclose personal information about you to a credit reporting agency to verify your identity against the information on your credit file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please get in touch with us so we can discuss other options.
- Provide information about your loan, including personal information, to any introducer, including but not limited to the loan term, balance, and repayment history.
Consent to receive contract documentation electronically.
You consent to us sending you notices and other documents in connection with your dealings with us by electronic means (“Electronic Communication”), including by email, text or the member login area via our website. You understand that upon giving this consent:
- We will make all notices, statutory disclosures (including, if applicable, the Information Statement and Credit Guide), statements of account, copies of the contract and other documents available for a reasonable period in the customer’s login area on our website for retrieval by you, OR we will send you such documents by email or another form of electronic communication.
- Suppose the information is displayed in the customer’s login area. In that case, we will promptly send you an email or other electronic communication to the email address nominated. This will notify you that information is available for retrieval from our website and tell you of the nature of that information.
- You must check your registered email inbox for notices.
You may withdraw your Electronic Communication consent at any time by contacting us at 0439462664, provided you provide a suitable means for us to communicate with you.
You are advised to keep your login details private and confidential. Your login details are your responsibility, and we recommend that you not share those details with any party. You, at this moment, acknowledge that any party that accesses your account does so as your agent. Therefore, you agree to be bound by any transactions effected through their use of your account.
Basic Finance may provide links to third-party websites but is not responsible for the condition or the content of any of those sites. You access those sites and use their products and services at your own risk.
Information on this site
We have taken all reasonable care in producing the website, but the information on the website may not be accurate, complete, or up to date.
Other persons may provide some information on the website, and we are not responsible for the content of that information.
Product details, fees, costs, terms, conditions, and other information are subject to change at any time.
Information on the website is not intended to be financial, legal or any other advice or a product recommendation. It does not consider any particular individual’s financial circumstances or objectives. You should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on any information on this site.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to any person concerning the use of the website. You waive all claims against us about your use of the website.
We do not warrant that the website will always be accessible. We do not warrant that the website is free of anything that may damage any device used to access the website.
You indemnify Basic Finance and its employees for any breach of these terms.